World War II: The essence of Fear
1. Memphis, Tennessee and age 9. West Hills California.
2. I make earrings and sold them in a store, but It was non related to the war.
3. My dad was particular about the nutrient, even though we could yield had every social function because he owned a grocery store. however he still was tough about rationing the food to his own family. Also that I had a fear of creation bombed was my biggest concern, and afraid that I would lose friends and family in the war.
4. umpteen women who hadnt holded started to work in the defense industry, because so many men were drafted.
5. Yes in that respect were blackouts but they were very rare, and the whole country had to be prepared, the break off captain was supposed to see that everybody conformed to the rules to have the lights low or off, and make sure that no loud noises were made. Also made the all clear signal when t here really was an attack. Many people had bomb shelters.
6. It was a very positive survey of the war because if we did not have patriotism we would not have won the war most likely.
It was a big thing everybody was united in their desire for our country to be rubber eraser and to have the soldiers to be brought back safely. The servicemen were treated with a dress circle of respect and so were their families. Also churches had an entry board in the churches had the list of all of the men who were serving the country.
8...I knew the propaganda was there because the enemies were get on the airwaves and saying that we couldnt win. We had POW camps and they wanted to stay here after the war. Also...If you want to get a full essay, mold it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper