MATHEMATICS COURSEWORK 2
1. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Data Collection
1) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â As a group of four, we collected data mainly from the Internet websites, in put up to ensure the alike(p) scale of data.
The data items regard to:
a) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Prices and Mileages of the 51 registered cars in the UK.
b) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â On the Road Prices (including V.A.T) and Engine Power (in horse power HP) of the selected try on that has been chosen individually.
We specifically targeted on German cars, so the population of the pool includes the following correct of cars:
Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen, in regard of second-hand price, gas mileage, on the road price and the new price.
2) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â For data collection, the following websites live been visited:
3) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The pool of cars covers 200 cars with the above 4 brands that have been mentioned.
In order to make the pool, and later the sample, to be more representative, a good range of models have been covered in each make of cars. They atomic number 18 shown on the list that will be produced on the following page with a wide range in terms of size, prices of both second-hand and new cars, mileages and engine power show by horse power.
a) If dual-lane by SIZE, there are:
14 small cars
98 medium cars 14+98+88=200--the summarise center of the pool
88 large cars
Size is divided according to the following guidelines:
Small cars ? 1.5
Large cars ? 2.5
b) If divided by MILEAGE, there are:
69 Low mileage cars
48 mellow mileage cars 69+48+83=200--the total amount of the pool
83 cars lie in between
Mileage is divided according to the following guidelines:
Low mileage ? 7,500
High mileage ? 15,000
The others lie in between 7,500 and 15,000
4) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The coursework is according to the divide...If you extremity to get a full essay, order it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper